New York Yankees
New York, NY
The exterior was made from 11,000 pieces of Indiana limestone, along with granite and pre-cast concrete. The design closely mirrors the exterior of the original Yankee Stadium when it first opened in 1923. The exterior features the building’s name V-cut and gold-leaf lettered above each gate.
The interior of the stadium is adorned with hundreds of photographs capturing the history of the Yankees. The New York Daily News newspaper partnered with the Yankees for the exhibition “The Glory of the Yankees Photo Collection”, which was selected from the Daily News’ collection of over 2,000 photographs. Sports & The Arts as hired by the Yankees to curate the nearly 1,300 photographs that adorn the building from sources including the Daily News, Getty Images, the Baseball Hall of Fame and Major League Baseball.